Ordered insulin pump - arrived damaged, had to get a new one from the manufacturer.Was told they do not carry the infusion set I have always used, but had to use a different manufacturer's model.

The MOST expensive one they sell. Have since found out they have the one I wanted under 2 different manufacturers name - one of which is the company I've always used...I saw the charges for just the 3 months of supplies(which my insurance covered) -They were in the FIVE FIGURES. I do not exaggerate.

I hope hope that my new insurance carrier will allow me to use a new supplier these guys are about as dishonest as they come.Surprised they are allowed to be in business....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of insulin pump from Edgepark Medical Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edgepark Medical Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edgepark Medical Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments