Ordered insulin pump - arrived damaged, had to get a new one from the manufacturer.Was told they do not carry the infusion set I have always used, but had to use a different manufacturer's model.

The MOST expensive one they sell. Have since found out they have the one I wanted under 2 different manufacturers name - one of which is the company I've always used...I saw the charges for just the 3 months of supplies(which my insurance covered) -They were in the FIVE FIGURES. I do not exaggerate.

I hope hope that my new insurance carrier will allow me to use a new supplier these guys are about as dishonest as they come.Surprised they are allowed to be in business....

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of insulin pump from Edgepark Medical Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edgepark Medical Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edgepark Medical Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments

Walgreens - Prescription Refill Review Walgreens "On 1/22/17 I entered Walgreens pharmacy around 6:45. I gave the pharmacist my mothers prescription. She then informed me that they had stopped filling prescriptions. The prescription was on an..." Read more Express Scripts - Icing on the cake after getting laid off, incompetent, INSOLENT, and sad to say, benighted "customer service" agents.  Express Scripts "Over the last three months my head has been left spinning trying to first inquire, then complain and finally to "educate" the people who answer the phone at Express Scripts...." Read more Edgepark Medical Supplies - Call center is clueless about online Edgepark Medical Supplies "We have been with edgepark for over 7 years for 2 different kids. They are an absolute joke. Every January, without fail, they massively screw up billing, or force the..." Read more Cvs Pharmacy - Unprofessional security guard very rude man Cvs Pharmacy "Unprofessional security guard very rude man CVS Paradise and Harmon Las Vegas Nevada I have to go there right now and I feel very uncomfortable and it shouldn't be like..." Read more Maaco - *** paint job Maaco "On 8/21/17 I took my car to get repainted and well it had runs in the paint and I had overspray all over the interior of my car white footprints..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Promgirl - Homecoming Dresses Promgirl "The two dresses that we ordered for my daughters from Prom Girl were exactly what we were expecting after looking at the photos. the dresses came in and once we..." Read more One World Van Lines - Had I known I would havve Run as fast as I could One World Van Lines "No interstate license at time of move. No proof of weight Cost increased over $1000 dollar Unlike the first report I would have been better off if they had cancelled...." Read more