1.4
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

Unreliable and very disorganized company!They really shocked me with their poor organization, bad customer service, unqualified personnel and simply lack of integrity...

My close friend is suffering from stage 4 metastatic breast cancer, which causing malignant pleural effusion on both sides of her lungs (accumulation of fluid in chest cavity outside of lungs), causing pain and compromising lung expansion. She must remove the fluid Daily from both sides of her chest via (2) tunneled plural catheters and “special” vacuum bottles supplied by Edgepark... If not removed promptly, this fluid causes lots of harm. Besides pain and respiratory distress, it may collapse the lung (in her case both of them), spread infection and even sepsis.

Edgepark made her life a living ***. They continuously fail to deliver on time, they took it upon themselves to deal with insurance companies, however Fail to submit proper paperwork, then after insurance company denies the bill (the only paperwork they submit), Edgepark cancels the order without notifying the customer. So my poor friend ends up in the hospital at least once every month due to not being able to remove the fluid out of her chest all because of Edgepark. Always paranoid, we’d call to check the status of the order and being told “the order have been shipped, you will receive it tomorrow”, then tomorrow we’ll hear the same story, and on following day or a day after that we still won’t get “the bottles”, call Edgepark again and they will tell you the order was cancelled due to whatever excuse they come up with this time.

By the way, they do not have email or any other option of written correspondence!

I’m so fed up with this company and I mad at myself for letting them torture my friend for this long...If you or your loved one become ill, please Avoid this company!

Review about: Edgepark Medical Supplies Customer Care.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments