1.5
Turnaround Time

I put an order in for my son's diabetic pump supplies on Sept 15th, & on Sept. 28th, he emailed me saying he hadn't received them yet & was out.

I called Edgepark & after 72 min on hold was told that the order was pending, waiting for preauthorization from my ins co. WHAT?? We don't need preauthorization for these supplies..we've been ordering them for 10 years. They lied to me saying they contacted my ins.

co. but there was no record of that. They told me they would ship them overnight on Wednesday to arrive by Thursday. On Thursday I had my ins.

co. rep call them to clear up any problems and they told her they would ship out the supplies out that day to arrive on Friday. (So they DIDN'T ship them out Wednesday night) They were finally shipped on Friday-home delivery, not overnight, and they won't get there until Tuesday, Oct. 4th.

(I've been following on FedEx tracking)This is not a mistake you can make when dealing with diabetics. It's not like skipping your vitamins for a few days...his life depends on his insulin and supplies. I have spent 3 days & about 5 hours on the phone stressing about this and still, no supplies to my son. Time to find a new company who actually cares about the health of their customers.

I'm disgusted with this company!! I've read some other similar compaints.

This reviewer shared experience about "both poor customer service and problem with delivery and way too long of wait times on the phone!!!" and wants this business to "i'm finding a new company. there's no excuse for what happened!! i've been a customer with edgepark for over 10 years and had a few other minor problems, but nothing like this". This person is overall dissatisfied with Edgepark Medical Supplies. The most disappointing about edgepark medical supplies customer care at Edgepark Medical Supplies was customer service and customer care representative attitude Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Medical Supplies and Equipment category for more informed decision or compare Edgepark Medical Supplies to other companies on our site.

Comments