2.0

I put an order in for my son's diabetic pump supplies on Sept 15th, & on Sept. 28th, he emailed me saying he hadn't received them yet & was out.

I called Edgepark & after 72 min on hold was told that the order was pending, waiting for preauthorization from my ins co. WHAT?? We don't need preauthorization for these supplies..we've been ordering them for 10 years. They lied to me saying they contacted my ins.

co. but there was no record of that. They told me they would ship them overnight on Wednesday to arrive by Thursday. On Thursday I had my ins.

co. rep call them to clear up any problems and they told her they would ship out the supplies out that day to arrive on Friday. (So they DIDN'T ship them out Wednesday night) They were finally shipped on Friday-home delivery, not overnight, and they won't get there until Tuesday, Oct. 4th.

(I've been following on FedEx tracking)This is not a mistake you can make when dealing with diabetics. It's not like skipping your vitamins for a few days...his life depends on his insulin and supplies. I have spent 3 days & about 5 hours on the phone stressing about this and still, no supplies to my son. Time to find a new company who actually cares about the health of their customers.

I'm disgusted with this company!! I've read some other similar compaints.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edgepark Medical Supplies Customer Care.

Reason of review: Both poor customer service and problem with delivery and WAY too long of wait times on the phone!!!.

Preferred solution: I'm finding a new company. There's no excuse for what happened!! I've been a customer with Edgepark for over 10 years and had a few other minor problems, but nothing like this..

I didn't like: Customer service, Customer care representative attitude.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Oct 01, 2016.

Comments