1.5

I wanted to purchase 2 plastic irrigation syringes. They basically suck in and expel water or any liquid.

Nothing fancy. Can buy them online a variety of places but I needed them today and preferred human grade. Very nice lady on phone helped me. Told me they would be ready for local pickup in 4 hours.

Cost $7.00. So I show up at their Twinsburg HQ. No merchandise or explanation. Nice receptionist starts calling around and after multiple calls finds out we need a prescription.

Which is a bunch of crap. Party stores sell these for Jell-O shots and one doesn't have to have an RX. Could they have told me this on the one? Heck no.

Could the order fulfillment department have called me before I drove there to say they wouldn't be filling the order. Heck no. That is pure incompetence. Ironically I was able to find them at a pet / veterinarian store a few miles away.

Same exact syringes in sterile packaging for half the price. So now my horse (teenage son) can enjoy a milkshake through his wired jaw.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Train your team to reach out to customers proactively. .

I didn't like: Inability to help correct issues, Failure to follow up.

Comments