1.5

I wanted to purchase 2 plastic irrigation syringes. They basically suck in and expel water or any liquid.

Nothing fancy. Can buy them online a variety of places but I needed them today and preferred human grade. Very nice lady on phone helped me. Told me they would be ready for local pickup in 4 hours.

Cost $7.00. So I show up at their Twinsburg HQ. No merchandise or explanation. Nice receptionist starts calling around and after multiple calls finds out we need a prescription.

Which is a bunch of crap. Party stores sell these for Jell-O shots and one doesn't have to have an RX. Could they have told me this on the one? Heck no.

Could the order fulfillment department have called me before I drove there to say they wouldn't be filling the order. Heck no. That is pure incompetence. Ironically I was able to find them at a pet / veterinarian store a few miles away.

Same exact syringes in sterile packaging for half the price. So now my horse (teenage son) can enjoy a milkshake through his wired jaw.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Train your team to reach out to customers proactively. .

I didn't like: Inability to help correct issues, Failure to follow up.

Comments

Revival Animal has this same stuff at a fraction of the cost and no ya dont need a script! Its sealed just like the so called human stuff, why the uppity response to using other options?

Heres an example, say you would pay $300 for a auto inject epi pen...or less than $10 for animal grade epi and a few syringes.....your an idiot if you pay the $300....I have used the animal option for years without issue and Iam still alive. Ya can also go to a farm store and get a simular syringe, for several dollars or less.

to vera schwan #1519613

That's what we did. But we didn't know that when we first went to Edgepark.

(No uppity response to using animal grade products -- was supposed be slight sarcasm.) The issue here is with how poor their customer service is. If I were the CEO of this company and saw all these issues people report, I would be sick to my stomach. My issue was not life threatening, just inconvenient.

People who have other complaints here have some horrible experiences. How does this company even stay in business?