My friends son is parapalegic and in need of catheters, and relies on them for daily relief and the battle to get them shipped or find someone in the know seems a mysterious and mindwrecking game of odds. I am at my last nerves ending and can't get relief.

For every month starts and ends the same way,....call Edgepark to see why no catheters been shipped yet, if ever do I get answers, NO, no manager, no confirmations, no end in sight to what seems the first day on this program. I am a dear friend of this mother, and witness daily abuse and monthly confusion of if there is actually a person involved or responsible. I'm sure Medicare and Medicaid pay them on time and the billing is a gravy train for all but She is stuck on hold with their reps and minions for hours at her place of work, tying up the line for business to get nowhere with them except closer to her end of rope. Please help her.

Her name is TAMI HOPPER and son is AUSTIN.

They can be reached at 727 397-0278 Will somebody with knowledge and compassion reach out to her ??? It saddens me to see what could be a simple monthly thing without checking in and waiting online for answers for a STANDING ORDER(her son's life depends on this)

Review about: Edgepark Medical Supplies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments