3.0
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I started a process to order a CGM on Monday, September 11.It is now September 19.

I have called the company almost 10 times. They told me on the 14th that my CGM had shipped. Today, I was told they were waiting on insurance preauthorization. I called insurance.

They said they received nothing. Insurance called Edgepark. Edgepark said they needed doctors approval. I don't understand why Edgepark has been dragging its feet since early last week.

I'm very disappointed with this company.My supplies are low and I'm likely going to go without supplies until Edgepark gains some competence to do their job.

Review about: Edgepark Medical Supplies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments

Had the exact same conversations will Edgepark and insurance companies and doctors.So frustrating!

Finally after over a month of waiting the sensors were shipped.

If it happens again I am going to try using a different supplier.Good luck to you.

Lizpostal
to Anonymous #1374054

They a script written out I think and at the top it says top 10 lies to tell the customer.I know for a fact someone in the department that calls to validate insurance doesn't even bother calling or if they do and it takes more then a 5 minute Wait they hang up and click on insurance is canceled.

I understand human error, but I don't think their is human we're here.

It's just a bunch of people showing up to work and not caring about their job and how effects actual people's health.They don't realize how they personally effect a human being and their health.