Turnaround Time

I've had the unfortunate experience of having to call this company a few times with issues concerning my father's medical supplies. I've spent nearly an hour on hold dealing with just one issue.

This to me is unacceptable from any company let alone a company that supplies much needed medical and health needs.

I cannot fathom why their hold times are so extremely long but if I were employed by this company, I would be ashamed and embarassed of the utter lack of concern for providing timely customer service. I will be looking into switching suppliers if possible.

Comments

I can relate. Wait a half hour to get to someone & then wait another half hour to talk to a person they transferred you to.

I have had to wait nearly an hour to talked to a third person once because the second person could not help me.

Get the extension number of the section you are trying to reach. It will save you a half hour by skipping the first person.

Lizpostal
to Tired of Waiting #1374066

I was given the name and extension of a supervision. I feel like I won the lottery.