MY SON IS DIABETIC FOR YEARS AND HIS GLUCOSE LEVEL IS VERY LABILE, THAT IS WHY WE ALWAYS NEED CONTINUOUS GLUCOSE MONITORING (CGM) CALLED DEXCOM, WE GET THE SENSORS FROM YOUR COMPANY AND EVERY SHIPMENT IS A HASSLE, ALWAYS DELAYED, ALWAYS LATE, THE "PREOTHORIZATION DEPARTMENT" IS THE MOST INEFFICIENT I EVER DEALT WITH, WE RECEIVED LAST SHIPMENT TWO WEEKS LATE.

THE COSTUMER SERVICE AT THAT DEPARTMENT DO NOT CARE AND I HAVE TO CALL MULTIPLE TIMES FOR THE SAME PROBLEM, EVEN WHEN I TALK TO A SUPERVISOR, THEY DO NOT CARE IF SOME ONE GET SIK OR EVEN DIE FROM THEIR NEGLEGANCE.

ONE OR THE WORST COMPANIES YOU CAN EVER DEAL WITH, I HAVE TO CALL MY INSURANCE COPMANY EVERY TIME TO CHECK WHAT ARE THE MISSING DOCUMENTS AND WHY THE AUTHORIZATION WAS NOT ISSUED, AND THEY ALWAYS SUBMET THE REQUESTS VERY LATE ALTHOU THEY KNOW IT CAN TAKE UP TO THREE WEEKS TO OBTAIN THE PREAUTHORIZATION.

Review about: Edgepark Medical Supplies Shipping Service.

Comments

I have the exact same problem trying to get my medical supplies. Makes no sense!

But if your a drug addict, they put clean new needles in your hand.

This country is a mess. And getting worse sadly.