1.5
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I was unfortunately forced to use edgepark when I got my insulin pump and cgm. All of my cgm (dexcom g4) supplies come from edgepark. Their website is garbage and for some reason I can no longer order my dexcom g4 online like I used to do. I tried filling out their online submission form for the G4 and 2 weeks later I still have not been contacted by them to complete my order, so I now have to call them and waste 30 mins of my day dealing with people, instead of just clicking a simple reorder button like everything else. hate this change and it is a burden to me now when I have to reorder supplies.

I will be looking for an easier company to deal with.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Edgepark Medical Supplies and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Edgepark Medical Supplies.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Drug Stores and Drugs category for more informed decision or compare Edgepark Medical Supplies to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments