2.6
Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

EDGEPARK SUCKS!I HAVE TO CALL EVERY MONTH TO GET MY OMINOPODS WHICH IS A TUBELESS INSULIN PUMP FOR A TYPE ONE DIABETIC.

I CSLLED SEVERAL TIMES NOVEMBER 2016 AND THEY KEPT SAYING I WOULD GET BY NOVEMBER 19TH. THE ORDER WAS SHIPPED THE 17TH SO I SHOULD OF HAD THE 19TH. I WAS OUT! I HAD NO INSULIN.

NO SUPPLIES. I CALLED NOVEMBER 21ST MONDAY AND THEY TRANSFERED ME TO A REPRESENTATIVE WHICH VOICEMIAL WAS FULL AND I COULDN'T LEAVE A MESSAGE. I HAD TO CALL BACK AGAIN AND THE NEXT LADY I SPOKE TO SAID I WAS RIGHT THE ORDER SHOULD OF BEEN HERE SATURDAY THE 19TH. SHE TOLD ME TO CALL FEDEX AND I DID AND THEY WANTED TO SAY ORDER WOULDN'T BE HERE UNTIL NEXT DAY.

I HAD TO EXPLAIN EDGEPARK MEDICAL SUPPLIES COMPANY TOLD ME TO CALL AND SAID IT SHOULD OF BEEN HERE ON THE 19TH. FEDEX CALLED A HOME DELIVERY COMPANY AND SAID IT SHOULD BE HERE BY THE END OF THE DAY ON THE 21ST. so we will find out.... just not a happy customer with Edgepark, never have been.

its sad i have to call monthly to remind them to ship out to me on time so i wont be out.

This person wrote the review edgepark medical diabetes supplies from Edgepark Medical Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edgepark Medical Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edgepark Medical Supplies for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments