Edgepark Medical Supplies - Edge park is a ostomate's nightmare and is totally LAWSUIT worthy!!!
I thought I was alone.I believe we should all serve edgepark w/ a lawsuit.
I am a ileostomy patient. Every month I have to call them because they have my very initial order as "the order for that month" I've asked several times to remove it. Their answer "We can't." Every month I am stuck trying to wear my pouches for as long as possible. Doing so causes severe skin breakdown.
I called last month in Sept placed my order received a email verification that my order was complete. I checked the next day and there was a problem so I called. They said I needed a "Prior Authorization/Prescription" from my Dr to order the supplies. So I called my Dr gave his nurse every single item# and the Dr signed off on it.
I called Edge park they said they received the fax from the office and all was well. The person on the phone said that I'd receive my shipment Oct 1 thru 10. No shipment. I get online today and they said everything was denied.
I get on there redo my entire order submit and it was taken. I called this time and asked if they got it and they did. THEN the call center lady says "oh no somethings wrong let me speak to billing." She comes back on the line from billing and says "Billing said you have to call your insurance bc their denying it." I call my insurance and my insurance said they don't deny anything, that everything is paid for. So she called edge park on 3 way with me.
45 minutes on hold waiting on billing I was educating her on ileostomy's and the fact I've cut down eating to preserve my pouches. Finally the operator came on "Dorothy" was her name. She states that I got my order but cancelled and if I didn't want it I should have returned it in Feb. My insurance says mam its October.
EPark says "I know, but she cancelled it." I told her I never cancelled it and she said she notified me I never got any cancelled orders or emails. She then said that my order in Sept never went through then I started giving her the confirmation codes that it had been accepted she denied it was ever on her computer. She also denied my dr never faxed anything when I KNOW he did I have proof! She then tells my insurance and I that EDGEPARK has to fax the dr a order have them 'O-k" it and fax it back it takes up to 48hours.
My insurance asked why it wasn't done in September she stated because they never got the order (WHEN THEY DID) My insurance asked her would she fax the paperwork immediately and get this started "Dorothy" said she would and then my insurance asked could she help me with a few supplies until this works out. "Dorothy" said she could and said she would send me a pouch and I asked about stoma paste Dorothy said "No" when my insurance asked how many pouches could I get Dorothy said "One." I called my Dr left a message with them they said they would be on the lookout for the Edgepark fax--still no fax. Then I went to log on to my Edge park account and guess what?
In red was wrote "THIS ACCOUNT HAS BEEN LOCKED"
What am I to do now?These people are the lowest of *** who has been accused of bait and switch with several other patients and there's a billion other stories like this out there from this good for nothing company probably committing fraud with our insurance companies!!!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Blaming it on the patient
- Lack of communication
- Wait times
- Reason of review:
- Its like dealing with a garage company!
- Preferred solution:
- GO OUT OF BUSINESS! YOU HAVE ZERO COMPASSION FOR YOUR PATIENTS WHO WAIT MONTHLY FOR THESE LIFE LIVING PRODUCTS AND YOU DON"T CARE! PERIOD!! SHOW ME A COMPANY THAT CAN DELIVER AND NOT MAKE CONSTANT EXCUSES, SCREWUPS, LIES AND COVERUPS!
- Product or service
- Edgepark Medical Supplies Shipping Service
- Review category
- Drug Stores and Drugs
You May Also Like
- "I live (basically right across the street) by this Walgreens & go there on a daily basis. Tried to go tonight but was unable to, as the sign posted on..."
- "Walgreens (1/22/16) My issue with Walgreens isn't complicated. On 1/16/16, I got a prescription of Tamsulosin filled at the Enumclaw, WA, Walgreens. I picked up the Tamsulosin at..."
- "I brought an Old Spice deodorant and within two uses I started feeling some heat under my arms, which I thought it was just the type of stick, burn then..."
- "Cheap quality and the body layer of the dress is a cheap sea through..."
- "Is this their Science teacher from that last review?! Isn't resisting a process server breaking the law?! She does Lyndon proud for sure as she yells "get the ***..."
- "I was lied to i wrote to the buyer never worte back semd them pictures as well all of them were different colors ..."
- "AVOID POSHMARK! I bought Burberry boots on their site saying they were new with tags. I got the boots in the mail and they are scuffed, and say made in..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."