Just got put on medicare.I was told the item I was getting is not covered by medicare.

I called my secondary insurance and got approved to pay for the item but edgepark would not accept my insurance now even though they were willing to pay for it and had payed for it before. I called 5 times talking with the worst informed reps. They do not care if they loose my business. Poor customer service and billing.

This is another medical problem with being forced to go on medicare.They did not even recommend another company that could help me.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Edgepark Medical Supplies. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Edgepark Medical Supplies to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Edgepark Medical Supplies and edgepark medical supplies customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Edgepark Medical Supplies?

Comments

Rensselaer, New York, United States #1243782

i agree, they used to be a great company to deal with-never a problem in 5-6 years.then about 2-3 years ago they started with the obnoxious long, drawn out telephone ordering.

what had always taken 6-7 minutes was now taking 20 mins & counting. i complained to the woman "can we wrap this up please?!' & she ends with 'that will be $25.00' there is no co pay, & never has, it was a retaliatory harassment. that she would not be able to mail my items without payment. unf'ing real.

so this has been the dance we do ever since. for over a year. it is stressful & infuriating. i have talked with my insurance company so many times about it, & nothing changes.

i am once more almost out of supplies & they are withholding yet another order telling me they need more information before they can ship them.they have no real competition so they are mf'ing powerdrunk jerks.