1.5
Turnaround Time

I am an Rn taking care of a special needs, total care young adult.I have been ordering her supplies for years, but in the last 6 months, i have had to call no less than 3 times each month to get her supplies delivered and they are 1 to 3 weeks late being delivered.

I spoke to supervisor jennifer munoz who just made excuses that they have grown so much cannot keep up. Someone tolde there was a clitch in the system. No one resolved the problem. We are looking for another company.

On hold every time for at least 30 minutes each time.Poor customer service!

Review about: Edgepark Medical Supplies Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Terrible company.My son has type 1 diabetes.

He needs insulin 24 hrs a day to live. We have been getting insulin pump supplies through them since October and have had issues every month since. First they sent the wrong supplies. Then they wanted me to pay to ship them back.

Then they wouldn't ship the right supplies until the they received the return order. Ridiculous. Every month they cancel his Continucare order with no notification. His supplies just don't show up until I call back multiple times.

He needs these supplies to live. Customer service is terrible and our representative "Jen" does not answer the phone or return messages. They shouldn't be in business at all. Don't use this company.

We will be getting our pump supplies through Premier Kids Care from now on.We have gotten CGM supplies from them for a year without a single issue.

Very very poor service and employees who do not care!!!!!

Supervisor gave no explanation for why order was not shipped.