Beginning of January, ordered diabetic testing supplies, same as last order. Said ship date was to be 1/23.

Check on 1/24 still says pending. Called and they say it will be shipped. Check on it a couple of more days later and still says the same. Call 1/29 all of a sudden there's a $250.00 deductible.

Go onto website and now there's also a form to fill out which was never mentioned prior. Call 1/30 since the form was uploaded last night and it still says it's pending the form....spoke to another representative who said the same thing about the $250.00 and when Medicare was mentioned as well (I have a primary and then FL Blue Medicare Plan), they say they did not see that and would send to billing and let me know. Go on later and now they are saying that one of my insurance plans has been terminated (which neither are), and I still haven't received a text or phone call regarding this matter. This is so freaking frustrating.

it was much better when CCS Medical had the Medicare contract.

Never ever had an issue with them. So I'm having to pay out of pocket for test strips because I don't know when the heck I'm going to get them, if ever.

Product or Service Mentioned: Edgepark Medical Supplies Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Billing department, Ordering but no delivery, No one seems to know what they are doing.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 31.

Comments

Heaven forbid you should have to pay for what you use.

I wouldn't let a little matter like that stand between me and necessities.

I'm diabetic too so I understand ... but I don't test myself like mad all day long because you really can't fine tune this disease.

Take your meds, eat what you should, stay hydrated, exercise and rest.

You won't need to test all day long and use so many strips.

to Walter #1580021

Unbelievable and unnecessary response Walter. Smh.